This is not a parenting course. This is a course for moms who are looking for baby steps toward their own self-development.
This is a course about self-care for moms, and offers some suggestions on that can be achieved. I am a firm believer in the necessity of self-care, in life in general, and especially for moms. As I like to say, the mother ship cannot go down. To prevent this from happening, self-care is the key. The course is broken down in sections that will ultimately lead you to this awareness and understanding: That you absolutely need to take time for you.
This course is most likely suited for relatively new moms who are just emerging from the mom-fog of having young kids. If you're at a point where you are trying to remember bits and pieces of the pre-mom you, this may be for you.
All you require is yourself and your willingness to dig deep and grow as an individual. The course is broken down into 5 sections, each consisting of a series of activities, meant to reconnect you with you. You can take your time with the activities or you can go on a deep dive, it is entirely up to you. My only hope is that you are able to achieve the one and only goal I had in creating this course: A belief in the importance of self-care.
- Lecture 11: Day 6: Finding the Time (2:07)
- Lecture 12: Day 7: Let the House Go (0:25)
- Lecture 13: Day 8: Make it a Date (With Yourself) (2:55)
- Lecture 14: Day 9: Plan it Out, Write it Down (0:20)
- Lecture 15: Day 10: Hello, You Fool, I love You (1:27)
- Lecture 16: Day 11: Take Back Your Power Day (3:43)
- Lecture 17: Day 12: Dance Party for One (0:16)
- Lecture 18: Day 13: Getting Your Head Out of Your Butt (2:36)
- Lecture 19: Day 14: Be Inspired (0:57)
- Lecture 20: Day 15: Some Light Reading (0:52)
- Lecture 21: Day 16: Free Write, Unwind & Unravel (0:10)
- Lecture 22: Day 17: KISS Method (0:54)
- Lecture 23: Day 18: Why Shonda Rhimes Thinks Dreams are for Losers (1:52)
- Lecture 24: Day 19: Today's the Day! (0:15)